kokaa's blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

flit.. flutter...

Am just flitting around the house wondering what I should do, where I should begin… there’s laundry to be done and cloths to pack… but I don’t feel like doing anything :P maybe it’s the inactivity after so many days on the road or its simply excitement over going home?

I miss my friends… the group of 24 started dwindling from Mumbai, by the time we reached kathmandu it was 12 of us and now its just me… thaana too left this morning…

oh well… now; pulse and the India trip seems merely a dream, in the end, memories are all we are left with, innit?

1 Comments:

  • the end
    comes like unknown
    passes u by
    then only u realize
    u've learnt to become
    NUMB
    and think
    how it was........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home